Setting life goal for my kids.

Wow, every morning and night I do mental exercise of feeling of gratitude since early childhood. I never had idea its a secret of my inner strength and eternal happiness. This mental habit has eventually shape my mind software in a way which actually experience 'Peace of Mind' most of the time. I am constantly thinking how can I be a great parent? What extra some special parents does?

I was directly co-relating my experiences, childhood memories and was in a dilema how can I give
such values to my kids? My school management was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi Philosopy.
A great leader who introduced highest Ethics in Politics. so Mahatma Gandhi's life values was in my foundation. But million doller question for me here in this country how can I give that to my kids?

I consider parenting is a life time project. Strong Foundation is essential for life long success.
Like setting highest goal in any role in life, I decided I wants to be a great parent and did lot of research about successful people's parents. Highly influenced by Gandhi's mother Putlibai. Thanks to Internet, couple of other great observations I have noticed. where compassion, discipline, honesty, integrity, love, gratitude, simple living and high thinking was common values in such parents.

Initially I started narrating stories for kids. Toddler age kids stories 'Answering WHY' was a real fun I have experienced. Creativity in any form gives immense satisfaction. All credit goes to my kids.

But now my daughter is in school, only stories are not enough. her mind is growing, her personality is building. what extra can I give her?

So I gave her a a life goal to 'Be a good human, To become a healthy, wealthy and wise person'.

Stay tuned to know how effective it is. Observation 1:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping mind beautiful

Life journey.

Mood and Commitments