My First Story Book

#bookpublish #kidsStorybook

Happy to share about my first book 'Majani Shishukathao' is published by Gurjar Prakashan Ahmedabad. proud to share that Gujarat Literature Academy has help me publishing this book. Can't manage book launch in library or with kids but happy to share the joy with friends :)

I shared my first story on my Gujarati blog and from there, well-known writer Lata Hirani has motivated me to keep writing my imagination with kids. It was fun. But book format would have not been possible without her motivation and guidance.

I never dreamt to write kids literature, but by God grace it’s a reality now.

I am deeply thankful to my kids, my both parents, Latamasi, Gurjar prakashan, Gujarat literature academy & Evidyalay team.

🙏

https://www.amazon.in/MAJANI-SHISHUKATHAO-HIRA…/…/8193915666

https://hirals.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/majaanikhisakoli/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping mind beautiful

Life journey.

Mood and Commitments