Who am I? My mind software

 

Who am I?

In front of parents, I am a daughter.

In front of siblings, I am a sister.

In front of husband, I am a wife,

In front of in-laws, I am a daughter-in-law,

In front of my kids, I am a mother.

In front of my friends, I am their friend.

In front of employer, I am an employee.

In each role, my thoughts, my response, my actions, and reactions changes.

I do change every now and then, as per the person in front of me,

Then who am I in real?

The version I see in mirror also keep on changing with time, age, and dressing.

Then who am I in real?

Until I remove all the different layers of different roles I am wearing, how can I reveal who am I in real? Until I become my own best friend and enjoy my own company how can I be best version in each roles?

When I detach myself from all the roles including relation with my own,

Then what is left is real me?

Then I can see, and I can feel something about me is ….

I am pure soul, infinite energy, infinite knowledge, infinite bliss.

I see myself in a process of journey from unconsciousness to consciousness.

I see myself getting better with myself every day.

I see myself as my own best friend every day.

The dirt I remove from my soul, I can see myself more clearly as a pure, powerful being.

Then I see myself in best role with everyone around me every day.

-Hiral’s diary (07/09/2020)


Now the beauty:

When my child cries for my mistake: I detach myself and see child in him is upset with his mother and not with me. 

When my husband react at me for my mistake: I detach myself and see husband in him is upset with his wife and not with me. [I try and often remind him that husband in you is over powering real you and your goodness]

When my parents are not the way I wish for my mistake: I detach myself and see they are their best version for their child and not doing intentionally wrong to me.

When my siblings not easy for my different opinions: I detach myself and see they are in pain because of expectations from a sister and not reacting with real me. 

When any friend or someone do pass comment or judgement for my limitation/decision, my life phase and if it hurts me: I detach myself and see that person has limited knowledge of my situation and their judgement is a perception they have and not judging real me.

At the time of detachment process, like train track, in parallel I try my best for introspection, where I missed self-awareness? and what I could do better next time to fix it? Sometime it is in my hand, sometimes only forgiveness for my inability or limitation. But My goal is, not to hurt the person in front of me in any role neither create hurt inside me (as my first relation is with myself).

Etc.

That is the way, things become easy for me and I feel unconditional love for everyone around me and I can see that it comes back to me too.

Similarly when they are having more affection, love for me: I detach myself and see they are happy with the my role and appreciating my actions in my role and it has nothing to do with real me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping mind beautiful

Life journey.

Mood and Commitments