Keeping mind beautiful

At temple BG Baudhik, was explaining kids, how to think when someone upsets you?

When we feel unhappy or upset that is mainly because of our lack of knowledge.

cleaning mind is nothing but an habit of Introspect, habit of thinking right. going to light from darkness.

Thinking like
My ego is giving me pain? My attachment to something is giving me pain? What wrong did I do?
Understand the person, understand the situation. that process is like cleaning your mind.

Decorate your mind with beautiful memories. bin the upsetting or unhappy moments and be friendly with everyone.

It is like when we spill juice accidentally, we clean it immediately. similarly make a habit of cleaning your mind as soon as possible when you realize you are upset or unhappy.

Our soul's quality is to be happy, at peace.
Some darkness cover our happiness or peace state and we feel upset.
Immediate cleaning is possible through introspection.
Introspection is is important to keep mind beautiful. To be happy and to feel power of soul.

We can outsource house cleaning, but mind cleaning can not be outsourced.

 असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
 शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, (O Lord) Keep me not in (the Phenomenal World of) Unreality, but make me go towards the Reality (of Eternal Self),
2: Keep me not in (the Ignorant State of) Darkness, but make me go towards the Light (of Spiritual Knowledge),
3: Keep me not in (the World of) Mortality, but make me go towards the World of Immortality (of Self-Realization),
4: OmPeacePeacePeace.

Om Shanti

Comments

  1. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Prophet Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680  

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER BY BLACK MAGIC – LOST LOVE SPELLS AND MARRIAGE SPELLS
    Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to kenya to be with another woman. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. I traveled to greet my friend and her family during Christmas celebration then i explained to her, how my husband has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another woman, and my friend told me about Dr maam the great spell caster who had helped her in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via maamtifah@gmail.com i explain to him, how my Husband has been with another woman for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week she die, she slept and never woke up, and truly my husband come back apologizing that he never knew what came over him my husband apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to dr latifah you can contact Dr latifah for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact her now via email maamtifah@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +27605775963

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is munilah am from SA I want to share a testimony of how Dr.LATIFAH herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr latifah herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him maamtifah@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps hER through +27785167256 . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life journey.

Mood and Commitments